Tuesday, August 28, 2007

pepper bacon:

Bacon Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite, Bellies Coated with a Mixture of Ground Black Pepper

My "Bacon Lover's Supreme Breakfast Sandwich" not only gave me a sweet cold that I am still battling, but also provided 640 calories, 95% of my daily allowance of saturated fat, and 93% of my cholesterol allowance all based on a 2,000 calorie intake. I guess it wouldn't be that bad had I taken in an additional 5,000 calories or so from healthy food that nite. You've been warned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make me ill:)

Jenn said...

hi..dunkin donuts makes me ill too. usually in the intestines, but ill.

b.kiddo said...

i like the roots too!
ton land represent
i thought you changed that pic