Friday, March 30, 2007

Hurt-v. cause emotional anguish or make miserable

I remember my dentist, Dr. Schwartz, always marvelling over my high pain tolerance. My sensei expressed the same while demonstrating moves on me past the point where most would have tapped out, or yelped like some wounded animal. Pain as we all know, comes in many forms. If only the same people that called me a robot, and cold, or emotionless knew how things they said permeated me and to what extent they did. Once in a while I bleed, sweat, use logic and reasoning, walk upright, and sympathize with others......... at which point I realize that I am human afterall.

2 comments:

Lo Pan said...

Thank you, who is this??

Jenn said...

you are not cold! odd at times (smile) but far from s block of ice. maybe you are like dry ice? hmm...did you know that with enough fumes from dry ice you can kill someone? remember that grinch pic with the finger? you need to find that! i'm glad you are writing!