Saturday, March 24, 2007

Everyone's saying different things to me......literally.

Why is it that almost nobody has their story straight?! I understand that even if two people are in the same situation they will both have different perspectives on things, but black is black, white is white, and gray is gray. I started writing this entry after an incident I had to deal with at work where people were throwing broken puzzle pieces at me to sort out and try to make fit. Nobody knows the truth about things except those involved and being cognizant of this makes me manic. Having to trust anyone is feat for me. Sometimes I don't believe in what I see, even if there doesn't seem to be anybody else who agrees with me.
Press play.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you put the song on there? That's cool.

Jim said...

i dunno where it was taken


how u doing?

Jim said...

why japonese?
how did u find me?

Jim said...

so its u




its called perception dummy
every body perceives differently

there is no black or white
right or rong

its what u perceive
u call dem terrorists

the muslims say they are freedom fighters