Thursday, September 25, 2008

Burials and birthdays

Last week marked the loss of one of my great old friends and the birthdays of a few old and new. My late buddy Donny coincidentally shares a birthday with my brother and shared admiration for the same local sports teams as my buddy Doug who has the same first name of a late great uncle who I was very fond of. It should be noted that Doug's partner Alex (another bud of mine) has a stout young Pitbull who goes by the name Buddy which is all my sister and I ever called my late grandfather.
Don, I'll do my best not to be a w.o.p. from now on.....

4 comments:

Jenn said...

are you reaching out?

Jenn said...

oh, and which of these is NOT about me: SEXI LEXI-JEN WITH 2 N'S, SENTRA WITH A BLACK BUMPER, SHAOLIN RUNNIN THIS SHIT SON, WASTE OF POTENTIAL

Lo Pan said...

No.

1/2 of the first one and the last two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO4caNnGq6c

Jenn said...

and I am not vain. I am narcissistic. Find a youtube video for that son!