Saturday, May 12, 2007

Drink two and blog [about] me in the morning

Civil (adj.) -adhering to the norms of polite social intercourse; not deficient in common courtesy

Where do I start? Better yet where do I finish, and when/how do we finish? When people have a history between them, things can be complicated. So a few mixed drinks, a couple of laughs, and the discovery of a misunderstanding (a greeting that I didn't hear in December) later, here I am with more questions than answers. Along with the wave of pleasant feelings came a fierce undertow of dejection. Not too long after I originally began this entry, I made it to shore. Shore in this case was a bar where a few friends were that had a mariachi band performing. Here I am 3 days later feeling vexed, suffering from confusion, and finally finishing this entry. Wired magazine recently featured an article on how brushing your teeth with your non-dominant hand will make you smarter. I couldn't find anything in the issue about how to be wiser....or any ads for time machines for that matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still confused!

b.kiddo said...

I finished my tardo story, wheres your email...! I hate being public, i fly low!
smiles
"follow the white rabbit"???????????????